Your heating and cooling system is one of the most valuable systems in your home. It’s important to protect this investment by scheduling routine maintenance. A furnace tune-up allows your system to live longer and work better, which is why we offer affordable and dependable furnace maintenance services for electric and gas furnaces in and around Pittsburgh, PA. When you want to keep your furnace in peak condition, rely on our trusted and professional HVAC team!
What Does Furnace Maintenance Include?
During furnace maintenance services, your HVAC technician will test, clean, and lubricate the different essential components of your furnace. Here are some of the action items that are included on our checklist for tune-ups:
- Inspect the vent system and clear away debris
- Test the burners and blower
- Clean dust from the blower
- Examine the heat exchanger
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check the electrical connections and tighten them or replace the wiring
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Inspect the condensate piping and pump
- Inspect the thermostat and recalibrate it
If you have a gas furnace, we will also check the following:
- The fuel line for leaks
- The gas pressure, burner, and pilot
- The thermocouple
It’s recommended that you schedule furnace tune-ups once a year, ideally before the colder weather sets in. Whenever you need preventative maintenance performed, our heating specialists will be at your doorstep in a flash.
Benefits of a Furnace Tune-Up
Why should you prioritize scheduling routine furnace maintenance services? They offer the following benefits:
- A Long Service Life: Having your furnace inspected and cleaned by a professional ensures it will last longer than a decade. Not only that, it will run better, giving you your money’s worth.
- Fewer Breakdowns: Before you notice your heating system acting up, there may be issues occurring inside the system that only an HVAC specialist can detect when inspecting the internal components. By scheduling a tune-up, you can expect your technician to find minor issues before they become full-blown problems that require extensive repairs.
- Reduced Energy Bills: As we mentioned already, a furnace maintenance appointment can allow your unit to operate at peak efficiency, which means your monthly energy bills will remain low. The amount you save will easily cover the costs of maintenance and more.
- Warranty Coverage: It’s not uncommon for furnace manufacturers to state that you must keep up with your furnace’s maintenance to qualify for coverage. If your warranty has this requirement, regular tune-ups can ensure you will receive coverage if something happens with your furnace.
Contact Us for Furnace Maintenance Services in Pittsburgh, PA
You can take advantage of the benefits of furnace maintenance services by scheduling an appointment today with a trusted and professional HVAC company in Pittsburgh, PA. We’ll help extend the life of your electric or gas furnace with expert maintenance. If you run into issues between appointments, we’ll come out to perform furnace repairs. For more information about our affordable and dependable HVAC services or financing options, get in touch with our specialists today!