Mister Sewer, Plumbing and HVAC was created to provide a specialized offering to serve the immediate needs of the sewer and drain repair customer. Our goal is to be available on demand with the right equipment to quickly and efficiently remedy the problem.
Our Mission is to provide fair and honest, sewer and drain repair services in Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding areas. We strive to educate all customers, empowering them to make the best decision for their home and family.
Our Core Values
The Mister Sewer, Plumbing and HVAC Core Values are the pillars on which we have been founded and use in our daily interactions; both with our customers and within our company. We live, breathe, and believe in these core tenants. They are the foundation of our company, and a guiding principle for every decision we make.
Safety Comes First
- We believe that a safe worksite is a successful worksite.
- We own the responsibilities that come from maintaining a safe work environment
- We create safety plans for each job to avoid potential hazards
- We review safety protocols before each job
- We are always re-evaluating our practices to help improve safety on the job site
- We speak up and stop working if safety is compromised
- Our work isn’t done until you’re satisfied.
- We take pride in our work
- We are honored to service your home
- We treat your home as our own
- We don’t quit until the job is done
- We care about your feedback
Honesty is Everything
- We believe relationships are built on trust.
- We follow strict ethical business practices
- We don’t sell unnecessary work
- We strive to educate each customer
- We want to earn our customers trust
- We only hire individuals who share our morals
- Locally owned and operated
- 40+ years experience
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- NASSCO certified
- Avetta/ISNetworld approved
- Strong relationships with local boroughs and municipalities