Sewer lines are complex, and no two are exactly alike. Even homes next door to one another can have wildly different sewer line systems. And when there’s a problem with your system, you’ll realize quickly that you rely on your sewer lines more than you know.
A sewer line issue is something no homeowner wants to deal with, especially when it causes unpleasant odors, poor water quality, drain backup, and more. Don’t suffer in smelly silence or stress about potential toxic waste exposure or other consequences for your family or property; schedule affordable, professional residential sewer line repair services in Pittsburgh, PA!
How Do I Know if I Need Sewer Line Repair?
You may need to schedule sewer line repair services if you’ve noticed any of the following issues on your property:
- Sewage backup is coming up through toilets, sink drains, or shower drains in your home.
- Visible problems with your sewer or plumbing lines, including cracks in pipes, tree roots entwined in outdoor fixtures, and other signs of damage.
- Issues with slow or clogged drains keep cropping up — even after professional drain cleaning.
- Your water quality has worsened over time, or your water smells or tastes noticeably different than you’re used to.
What Are the Signs of a Broken or Damaged Sewer Pipe?
You should also call our experts ASAP if you notice any of these red flags that you need more involved sewer line repair services, such as complete sewer pipe repair or replacement:
- Your yard has patches where the grass is especially green. While this may seem like a positive thing, it can actually indicate that sewage is seeping into your yard.
- Pests like bugs or rodents seem to be entering your home more often. A crack or hole in your sewer pipes can invite unwanted guests.
- You’ve got a mold problem. Whether it’s in your home or on your outdoor sewer pipes, mold is never a good sign. It indicates that excess moisture is forming on your pipes — a symptom usually caused by bigger pipe problems.
- Your toilets or sink drains “gurgle” or bubble. Too much air entering your pipes is a sign of a larger issue — and it can cause that ominous gurgling or bubbling you’ve been hearing around your house.
Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair: Preserving Your Property!
Do you live in an older home that is rich with beautiful landscaping? Having your yard ripped up to replace your sewer lines can be a major frustration. Our trenchless sewer line repair services integrate “pipe lining” or “pipe bursting” to avoid digging and keep your lawn and garden intact!
Pipe Lining: An Innovative Sewer Pipe Repair Solution
A pipe liner is a flexible tube that is coated with resin and is cured in place. It is pulled through the damaged pipe and then inflated. The resin will harden after being in place for several hours, creating a new pipe. The lining process means this new pipe is slightly smaller, but it should not impact your system’s ability to remove waste from your home.
Pipe Bursting: Not What You Think!
“Pipe bursting” is a phrase that alarms many homeowners, but don’t worry — we’re not talking about the pipe bursting that involves gushing water everywhere and panicked calls to plumbing experts. The “pipe bursting” performed by our team is actually a type of repair procedure. It involves placing a new pipe “through” your existing pipe. It is similar to pipe lining, but the new pipe is simultaneously fractured, so you will need multiple access holes to move the pipe lateral. This ensures the new pipe stays solidly in place. The pipe bursting method is extremely durable, and your new pipes can last around 50 years if installed properly.
Our Other Plumbing Services
You can always rely on our team to find a solution to your sewer problems, but that’s not all we do! We also offer these services to residential property owners all throughout Pittsburgh, PA:
Professional Residential Sewer Line Repair You Can Count On!
Our team not only strives to offer quality service, but we also want to make sure that plumbing repairs are actually affordable for the average homeowner. Thanks to our commitment to offering financing options to customers all across Pittsburgh, PA, we can assure you that you won’t have to worry about the cost of service.
We know dealing with sewer problems is anything but simple. Let us help get your life back to normal. Schedule sewer line repair services or another plumbing service today, and we’ll be there before you know it to help.