Home Repairs Are Stressful
Let’s be honest, unforeseen expenses to the home are never fun and paying for a potentially large ticket item out of pocket can be stressful. Whether it’s a broken sewer line under home, a hot water tank that finally died in January, or even an A/C system that suddenly fails in the middle of summer, there are problems that homeowners should not/cannot delay repairing. Unfortunately, not everyone has an emergency fund they can tap into, when needed. The good news is that we’re here to help.
You Have Options
We care about our customers as well as their homes so we’ve partnered with two of the best financing companies around to offer payment solutions. Depending on an individual’s situation, we can help recommend the right partner for you. We provide a variety of payment plans so that the customer can choose which will work best. The application process only takes a few minutes and it only takes a few minutes to find out the results.
About Ally Lending
Ally Lending is on a mission to give you the most straightforward, easy, and efficient financing in the game. Their financing gives you the option to pay over time for products and services, so you don’t have to put your life on hold.
Ally Lending is a business line of Ally Bank, the banking subsidiary of Ally Financial. As a whole, Ally has over 8,500,000 customers who trust them to help with banking, auto loans, investing, and other financial needs. For over 100 years, Ally has been known for relentless dedication to customers, commitment to innovation, and simple, smart experiences.
- Simple, quick pre-qualification with no credit impact
- View instant customized financing offers
- Select a monthly payment that works for your wallet
- Finalize your loan with no down payment
- Experience white-glove servicing support throughout the life of your account
- Enjoy the product or service immediately, while paying Ally Lending back over time
All loans are unsecured personal loans originated by Ally Bank, Member FDIC.
About Synchrony Bank
Expand your purchasing power with Promotional Financing through Synchrony. Synchrony is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies. Our roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932, and today we are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables.
A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options (1)
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
(1) Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details. For all promotions: Qualifying purchase must be made with your Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank and a $29 account activation fee will apply and be charged at the time first purchase posts to account. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.